These are general guideline to remember to avoid with your hosting account free or paid.
- Don’t load your own phpMyadmin use the hosted version of phpMyadmin, otherwise your might be tag as overloaded your hosting account and get your account suspended.
- Don’t install too many plugins that you don’t use
- Don’t install plugin that do backup but use your backup tools that provided by your hosting provider.
- Don’t let your site um-monitor with comment/email notification otherwise your site will get suspended for mass mailing
- Don’t install cache related plugin which is a source of attack vector and might get your site to be suspended.